1. National Privacy Principles
As a provider of accounting, business and financial services, 2Aspire Business Solutions will collect information when appointed to perform accounting and business related services functions upon the affairs of individuals and organisations.
We will not collect any personal information about you except when you have knowingly provided that information to us or authorised a third party to provide us that information.
3. Use and disclosure
We will only collect, maintain and use Personal Information about you if it is necessary for us to adequately provide to you the services you have requested.
We will not use or disclose Personal Information collected by us for any purposes other than :
- the purpose for which it was provided or secondary related purpose in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure; or
- where you gave consent to such disclosure or ;
- where the National Privacy Principles authorise use or disclosure where required or authorised under law, in circumstances relating to public health and safety and in connection with certain operations by, on or behalf of an enforcement body.
We may use the personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with material such as articles that may interest you. However you may request not to receive such information and we will give effect to that request.
We may disclose your personal information to other financial services providers where you have authorised such disclosure.
4. Document security and storage
Your personal information will be maintained securely and is generally held in your file. Information may also be held in a computer database. We will seek to ensure that the personal information collected and held by us is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
In the event that you cease to be a client of 2Aspire Business Solutions, any information which we hold about you will be maintained for a period of 7 years in order to comply with legislative and professional requirements, following which time the information will be destroyed.
5. Access and correction
You may request access to your personal information by contacting our office. We will (subject to the following exceptions) provide you with access to that information either by providing you with copies of the information requested, allowing you to inspect the information requested or by providing you with an accurate summary of the information held. We will, prior to providing access in accordance with this policy, require you to provide evidence of your identity.
We will not provide you access to your personal information if :
- providing access would pose a serious threat to the life or health of a person;
- providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others
- the request of access is frivolous or vexatious;
- the information is related to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between us and would not be discoverable in those proceedings
- providing access would reveal our intentions in relation to negations with you in such a way as to prejudice those negotiations
- providing access would be unlawful
- denying access is required or authorised by or under law;
- providing access would be likely to prejudice certain operations by or on behalf of an enforcement body or requests that access would not be provided on the grounds of national security
In the event we refuse you to access your personal information, we will provide you with an explanation for that refusal.
We will endeavour to ensure that, at all times, the personal information about you that we hold is current and accurate. In the event that you become aware, or believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated you may contact us and we will, if we agree that the information requires correcting take all reasonable steps to correct the information.
If we do not agree that your personal information requires correcting we must if you request take responsible steps to ensure that wherever your personal information is accessed or handle in the future it is apparent that you are not satisfied as to the accuracy or completeness of that information.
6. Privacy Complaints
8. Additional Privacy Information
Further information on privacy in Australia may be obtained by visiting the website of the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner at http://www.privacy.com.au
2Aspire Business Solutions
Address : PO Box 1005, Bondi Junction NSW 1355
Telephone : (02) 93894033
ABN 52 111 823 280